Tuesday 22 October 2013

Grapes

Remember I showed you grape vine growing wild with all the rain ? Well the rain has helped the grapes to grow....I picked some bunches of grapes but I could not reach some more bunches of grapes so I have left them for the birds to eat.
 
I do not think I can eat all these all by my self ! I think I will turn them into grape juice and drink some now and freeze some grape juice for later. Last year we did not have many bunches of grapes. If I get lots of grapes next year I will have to see if I can make jam or chutney with them. They have pips in them. Some are very sweet and some are sour..and I make a ugh face !
Frank, the cat from next door still likes to come in my garden. Sometimes he sits on my back door step and on a night time he sits at the front door looking in !
I wonder how you are liking school Matteo? Luca do you like Aslio ? I hope you do. I loved going to school and learning new things.

1 comment:

  1. Matteo is really enjoying school & learning lots of new things, his favourite things are drawing, colouring & gymnastics. Luca likes asilo & enjoys playing with all the boys and girls there.
    Your grapes look very good, maybe you could make wine with them next year! Our grapes didn't grow this year, they were all poorly & we had to cut them off & throw them away.

    ReplyDelete